Dream about a Celebrity with the initials LA??

Los Angeles Skyline at Dusk?


There have been some strange goings on, behind the scenes at The Twelve Gates, especially around the Christmas period and the run up to that time. So this article is part of a new experimental series shedding some light on these highly personal and strange goings on and will be under the Unexplained category. It's not exactly End Times or Bible Prophecy or Book of Revelation, but it is Christianity related. The topic is Dreams and Visions with this article focusing on dreams or one dream in particular which I myself had recently

Myself, just like everybody else, I do have dreams on occassions and some strange ones. That goes with the territory if you are a Christian in any shape or form. This recent dream happened Mid Last Week (Early January 2017) and was particularly powerful, vivid, intense and incredibly lifelike, so much so that when I woke up the dream seemed like reality and the reality seemed like a dream. So a couple of days later I wrote the dream down word for word and decided to make a video and an article about it.



The star or celebrity concerned in the dream is mentioned by initials only just in case that person thinks that I am trying to capitalise on her name, but her name is mentioned in the second video which is the dream analysis.

This dream was in theme terms about the Entertainment Industry and one celebrity that is involved with the Music part of that "Industry". To put things in perspective I have had no dreams about celebrities since I have come into the faith which is October 6th 2015, and I left the Entertainment Industry on a very definite date of 30 June 2015. I used to work in what is called "THE INDUSTRY" doing Celebrity Photography at events, red carpet, film premieres, awards events, and candid paparazzi spotting style photos arriving or departing hotels, radio or tv stations, recording studios, restaurants etc. I´ve photographed the high hundreds or even around the thousand mark in celebrity terms.

My dealings with the Celebrity
The celebrity concerned in this ultra realistic and perfectly feasible dream is an English singer, songwriter, actress, and television presenter and also Lyricist and has written lyrics for some A list stars. I have photographed her 6 or maybe 7 times, events include Glamour Women of the Year Awards (she was pregnant), A Fragrance launch/party in Covent Garden (photo of her sticking her tongue out at me) and The British Fashion Awards, arriving and leaving at Radio 1 in Central London, an awards event in Park Lane and a couple of others that escape my memory.

The Personality and further details of the Celebrity
She is based in London and according to Wikipedia lives in Islington. She is married (not to a celebrity) and has 2 children. As far as I'm aware she is naturally brunette but at the last time of seeing her in the media she was blonde and shorter hair. She has Tom Boy tendencies and is quite outspoken with very strong rebellious tendencies. You could say she is a bit of a "Party Animal". She is 31 but looks younger. She is constantly in the media for her antics, views, remarks and comments. She is not one for keeping quiet and standing on the sidelines. She is a bit of a fashionista and has her own unique trademark style and she has quite following in connection with this. She has a massive following on Twitter equating to 7 Million followers. She has been No1 in the charts a number of times and one No1 was via a recent Christmas Ad where she sang on behalf of a famous Department Store. She writes her own very unique lyrics.

THE DREAM

1. Some form of communication from LA which was via email that went something like this.

I've seen your website and videos on You Tube and particularly your article on the Entertainment Industry which had a very profound impact on me, and which I totally agree with. I wonder if you would like to meet to discuss doing a joint video venture. You interviewing me and then Me interviewing you talking about the Entertainment Industry and Christianity.

If you would like to meet and discuss this further please let me know ASAP


LA

2. I replied and said OK name the time and place and she responded with details where to meet and it was a pub in London. Location unknown. Time was daylight hours about lunchtime but not sure but definitely not night time.

3. I agreed to go, although I haven´t been in a pub for a number of years, as I don't drink, so was a bit wary of the location, but went along with it out of sheer morbid curiosity, but deep down thought she was messing around and it was just a wind up.

4. Remember walking to this pub, the area appeared to be either Soho or Camden Town maybe Hoxton, not sure which. Walked into the pub, it was reasonably upmarket but basic, it was full of the sound of people talking...but no music. All I remember was gold and red as highlight colours with dark walls and moody lighting. the bar was either mahogany or ebony and dark. The wall behind the bar was filled with bottles of all shapes and sizes and colours of content, many looking expensive and exotic. The barman wore black trousers, black waistcoat and a white shirt.

5. I had a quick look around and couldn't see her and I was a bit early so sat down on a bar stool at the bar next to a woman who was at the next bar stool down. The barman asked me if I would like a drink and I said I'm just waiting for somebody, I'll have one when she turns up. He said no problem and I just stared at the back of the bar, fascinated by all the different bottles with amazing different colour contents.

6. After a minute or so I got the feeling that somebody was staring at me and then I hear a female voice with somebody saying "Frank" very softly to my right, I look round and the woman that I only saw from the back sitting next to me on the bar stool feet away, all that time was LA She looks at me and says Hi I say Hello and "her full name" in complete amazement back, and she goes Shhhhhhhh. I look her up and down and this is what she looked like.

7. She was not the multi coloured pop princess you see in the music videos or on the red carpet, she had no makeup or that neutral look and was wearing a grey bland but expensive looking cashmere exotic wool incredibly fluffy and expensive jumper in a high neck design, mid grey in colour that was worn as a short dress. She was wearing darker grey what looked like leggings or similar. I remember being fixated on the jumper. Shoe wise she was wearing basic black flats or small heeled granny style shoes. Her hair was scrunched up at the back in her normal style. The most recent pictures of her, she is blonde but in this dream she was her natural hair colour as in brunette.

8. I remember just having this overpowering urge to touch that jumper it looked so soft and fluffy, the light in the bar was picking off individual strands on it. This analysis seemed to go on for a lifetime but she was cool about it. Eventually, she asked me if I'd like a drink, I said a tonic water and lemon no ice, she said to the barman, 2 tonic waters and lemon no ice please. She never handed over any money or paid, all the time she was there, she obviously, had some sort of account at this bar.

9. We started talking and she explained again about my website and You Tube Channel and how it had affected her life. She started to elaborate on what this proposed video would be all about. She said she would want me to interview her about the Entertainemt Industry and she would interview me about Christianity and End Times a bit like a Johnathan Ross Show but more serious in nature. I asked how she would you it filmed as at present I just use an old Samsung Mobile, but I could rent some equipment. She said don´t worry I have a film crew who could take care of all the filming at no charge. You wouldn´t have to worry about that.

10. I asked her where would the finished video appear, she said on THE TWELVE GATES You Tube Channel and she said she knew people that would be able to promote it and it would get massive viewing numbers and would boost the channel. I just nodded and laughed and thought, the channel would probably go viral as a result.

10. She then started asking me questions about Christianity, God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit and how do you go about becoming a proper Christian? She said she was fed up with the Entertainment Industry and wanted to have a life with more meaning. I started explaining the basics to her and saying that it was a bit more to it than wearing no make up, or reading a bible and wearing neutral looking clothes, although that is a step in the right direction. She just nodded in agreement which I was quite surprised at, I was expecting more of a trademark feisty reply or a slap. I said you would have to give up everything, not a little or even half but absolutely everything. She kept asking more questions and I kept giving her more answers. I remember her eyes being fixed on me totally throughout that Q and A, soaking up every word I was saying, her eye contact never left mine and was solid throughout. It was a very intense conversation but she was obviously looking for something and she thought I had the answers.

11. How long we sat there talking is difficult to ascertain, it seemed like hours. Eventually she said she had to go, although I could see she didn't want to, some people in the bar including the barman had finally recognised her. She said she needed an answer right now regarding the video. I said can I think about it? She said not really the video crew are shooting some music videos in the next couple of months and are only available this week so she needed an answer now, She looked at me, I looked at her, the cogs were going in my mind, she half smiled, I half smiled back and then just as I opened my mouth to give the answer WHOOOOOOOOOSH I woke up like a bolt of lightning and snapped out of what I realised was a dream but it was so shockinly real.

I never did give the answer to that question and I will never know what the answer would have been.

THE ANALYSIS

In the following days I wrote this dream down and started to analyse what it could actually mean if anything. It had to have some meaning as it was so ultra realistic and right down to the last detail, shockingly so.

Here's for starters something I came across on a website and via a couple of You Tube videos that goes into detail about why people possibly have dreams about celebrities and what it could signify.

1 * May symbolize what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to those abilities.
2 * May represent the part of you that is like that celebrity or identifies with his/her qualities.
3 * May represent your obsession with a certain celebrity that is carrying over into your dreams.
4 * May suggest a wish fulfillment in that you are wanting what they have.

3 & 4 are a definite NO. Item 1 and 2 is a strong YES

courtesy Dreams Cloud

1. Q. Are you star struck in the dream or treat them as a normal person. A. We are on the level, both the same, in fact she is more in awe of myself than the other way round. She clearly realises that I have something that money cannot buy.
2. Q. Look for details or anything out of the ordinary. A. The celebrity concerned wasn't her normal colourful, outspoken self she was plain and suppressed and her actions were as well. She was listening rather than expressing her views.
3. Q. Watch for puns or word plays A. Her initials are LA and Los Angeles is the home of the Entertainment Industry
4. Q. Was this a romantic encounter? A. NO, this was more like a Father and Daughter encounter and a business meeting.
5. Q. Perhaps, you are spending a lot of time thinking about that celebrity? A. Not really, she has nothing to do with what I'm involved in these days and that is Christianity, End Times and Bible Prophecy.

Other Inidicators

Is this an indication that you are subconsciously looking for fame and fortune which has not been achieved yet? Possibly?
Is it a calling? Subconsciously possibly, but probably not because those things go against the Christian faith
Does she have something that I wish I had? No I think I had something that she wished that she had that she knew money could not buy!
Is it about meeting my old self in female form? A strong possibility.
Is it about my past life and involvement in the entertainment industry trying to grab me back into "The Industry"? Possibly
Is it the WORLD trying to get me back via a celebrity I could relate to in personality terms, to get me to fall away from the faith? Possibly
Is this a warning and making me aware of a possible future drifting back into the Entertainment Industry, not as a photographer but in a different way? Very possibly.

Bible Quotes concerning Dreams

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.


Daniel 2:28 - But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Genesis 40:8 - And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and [there is] no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, [Do] not interpretations [belong] to God? tell me them, I pray you.

Amos 3:7 - Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 - For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 - Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Numbers 12:6 - And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

Proverbs 26:11 (Particularly Relevant)
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

The common factors between myself and this Celebrity with the initials LA

She is based in London. I'm based in London and Hertfordshire.
She is involved in the Entertainemt Industry. I WAS involved in the Entertainemt Industry
She wanted to leave the Entertainment Industry. I was in the Industry and HAD left
She is a rebel, outspoken and feisty type and was seeking Jesus in the dream. I WAS a rebel, outspoken and feisty type and found Jesus
She has had a roller coaster always on the move sort of life. I have had pretty much the same.
She was considering becoming Christian in faith. I AM a Christian in faith.
She looked to be on the beginnings of the "Narrow Way" heading to the door. I was much further down the "Narrow Way" and had knocked on that door

Check out the video below on my interpretation on the dream using the above formulas and my own interpretation. Finlly, found out who this mysterious celebrity with the initials LA actually is, only mentioned in Part 2 of this collection of videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Treasure In Heaven Not Here On Earth

What is meant by Storing Treasure in Heaven and not here on Earth. How do you store Treasure in Heaven. What did Jesus have to say about it...

Powered By Blogger

Verse of the Day KJV

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Popular Posts